Thursday 15 September 2011

Not a Sign of the Times

I seem to be seeing signs all over the place,  to include in my signs photographic project. I went into central London the other morning to photograph some locations there and kept on seeing some signs, some printed, and some written. And what a lovely autumnal morning it was too.

I can read English, but nor the other languages underneath the "more seats" and arrow. I wonder if  there is an accurate translation.

 I don't suppose many younger people today recognise the handset logo for what it is.

I didn't try the coffee, perhaps I should have. I know the location, another day, maybe.

There were no blue road surfaces here, as there were outside the Tate, as in a previuos post here. This was on a lamppost.

This message was scrawled on the pavement near the north/Westminster side of Lambeth Bridge. It is a bit of a hike from there to South Quay.  Did the intended recipient actually read this message, and was the writer found ?

No comments:

Post a Comment