Friday 23 April 2010

St George


A Pageant of St George was held this morning in the City of London - apparently for the 1st time in 425 years.  As I like photographing these types of events, went along with camera(s) to do just that.  I'd bought some black & white film (Delta) for another event a few months back, but never used it then, so I today used both traditional film and digital.


Managed to catch the pageant outside St Pauls, had to jostle for a better position amongst the crowds in the warm spring sunshine. Whilst it's good to have the sunshine and blue skies, the light was a little harsh - resulting in some squinting eyes in some of my photos.Used a 36 exposure roll of Delta, which is now back in my fridge, awaiting developing. Some day, when I get around to it.

 
 I'll post some of my Black & White in due course ..... developing ..... scanning ..... a long as it doesnt involve a lot of time in a wet Dark Room.


One last thing for now -  I was a little disappointed not to see any dragons.

No comments:

Post a Comment