Friday 17 July 2009

blogging and other activites.....

I need to get my head around this blogging activity. It's new to me. I had been planning to make daily posts, but as you can see from the dates of the posts, this hasn't happened. It seems so self-indulgent and pretentious. Perhaps this will change in time....

Anyways, another thing I've been getting my head around is this reportage. My photographic education - such as it is (I've done some City and Guilds modules, I've got an LRPS and been through the club circuit) taught me that the technical aspects of a photograph were about as important as the content. So I was somewhat appalled to see the technical quality of some of the images shown to us earlier. What seems to be more important here is intent and emotion .... those touchy feely ideas ...

No comments:

Post a Comment